Buying a reliable laptop computer in Gz

I am considering buying a genuine Dell or HP laptop soon and would like to explore my options in Gz.

Some sellers are good and reliable, others (like the ones I bought my web camera from) have no idea of 'byte', 'pixel' and 'giga', let alone speaking of after-sale service plans.

The Dell retail shops in Guangzhou only constitute a list of 31 standard pages in Word.

If you know a reliable store where I can ask normal customer questions, get normal replies and receive good service, please contact me by email: american0 at ovi dot com.

Thank you for your time.

Got my lappie on this website.. Very reliable company if you can read Chinese. :)

I think the reliable shop you need is Gome.

WHERE I CAN BUY USED LAPTOPS IN GZ I NEED 100 PIECE THANK YOU

Hi ilhom,

A brief introduction about you would be much appreciated and please avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you very much.
Christine

Hi Ilhom,

You can find it in Haizhen computer market or some other market near there, all this place is near Guangding, GZ.

But I recommend you to buy some new laptops of China brand, example Shenzhou, it can supply good hardware and nice price.

Have fun.

Regards,
Andy

Hi,

My company purchased 5 pieces of Dell laptop 2 months ago from their agent in Tianhe, the guy is nice and helpful, if you want his contact to check more info, pls. email me by [email protected].

Rgds,
Michelle

I would never buy a laptop in China, if I could help it.

Laptops are largely

- Old models
- All made in China (with the exception of a few expensive Sonys at 14,000 a piece, double the price... makes you wonder why)
- More expensive (China has an import tax)

I'm waiting to buy a laptop in my country when I go back.

GB- usually 2
MB- size of space (buy at least 500mb, more space is better)
Pixels- the clarity of your computer, those small dots

The higher number, the better.