Cost of Living, Good Salary package & Safety

Dear Sir,

I have received a job offer from job consultancy in Nigeria Lagos Port Harbor company name Royal Salt Limited. They are provide Net Saving Salary &  Local Salary for expenses. They are provide sharing 2BHK flat, & others expenses reimburse i.e gas, Electricity,Mobile & Transportation.company will give paid leave after 8 months for 3 weeks. Is it OK.?

Please let me know which Salary package is good for doing a job in Nigeria. & how much need for Amount for Local expense for Cost of living for the one month i.e Foods & Vegetables.

Place of work is safe for me or not . In that country any big disease for Heath harmful. Have any good  medical facility on that place.

Jatin_19827 wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have received a job offer from job consultancy in Nigeria Lagos Port Harbor company name Royal Salt Limited. They are provide Net Saving Salary &  Local Salary for expenses. They are provide sharing 2BHK flat, & others expenses reimburse i.e gas, Electricity,Mobile & Transportation.company will give paid leave after 8 months for 3 weeks. Is it OK.?

Please let me know which Salary package is good for doing a job in Nigeria. & how much need for Amount for Local expense for Cost of living for the one month i.e Foods & Vegetables.

Place of work is safe for me or not . In that country any big disease for Heath harmful. Have any good  medical facility on that place.

Welcome

Whilst waiting for others to reply please read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page. Much of the information you are seeking is there.
You can also try www.numbeo.com  for cost of living

Lagos is safe.  Yes there are  good hospitals well equipped with good facilities.

Hello there,   Nigeria is safe , nothing to be worried about , there are many Indians in PHC. You will find Indian stores , restaurants, doctors. The local expenses depends on your life style. But for a bachelor eating out once  a week 100000 Naira should be OK.

Regards
Nidhi

Lagos is like Mumbai. with the skyscrapers and slums.
You can compare.

Hi Friends,

How much Tax rate is applicable for expats?

Thanks in Advance!