Foreign Human Resources Company İn İstanbul-we find a job!

Hi everyone, :gloria

Our official service is to find a appropriate job for you in İstanbul .

-Official jobs related with your skills,native english is enough

-Babykeeper

-Factory worker

-Housekeeper in hotels

-Spa professionals especially from Asia

Which is matching your skills .Now Im inviting you to our Office in Ataşehir -İstanbul.If you would like to start a new job.Our human resources company could help to you soon.

Contact by :0536 204 54 42

i try  to call  u but your numper  out coverge

Application for the commercial station, administrative or responsible marketing

May I send my application to join your team; recently had the opportunity to hone my knowledge of your business and career opportunities it offers by sharing the experience feedback from some of your employees.
Turkia Saad Bouzid, born 02.04.1989 in Algiers Algerian nationality,
Currently I have two internships in the workplace in the direction of the sonatrach social works and also at the Electricity Regulatory Committee and the CREG gas, I could also have serious association for nada rights of children have the opportunity to do different psychological training to develop my understanding and opening a charitable spirit including social communication, I was assistant to the director of this international group Sukhtian,
Active nature, dynamic, sociable, teamwork, responsibility and learns very quickly that quick thinking, able to travel and to work to the foreigners, also receive training, I speak Arabic and French fluently and have good English.
Today I want to join your team is dynamic with which I could apply my skills, my experiences, my qualities and organizational and my ability to work. Wishing my training and my experiences are useful to you, I thank you for the attention you will bring to the consideration of my application and I remain at your disposal for any further information or an appointment for you appropriate to offer me.
In the meantime, please accept, Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration.

best regards.

i am compiling contacts informtaion (which are related to JOB oppurtuniies in UAE)  on my Site if you are interested ,kindly contact me.

Hello aslıhan,

Advert are not allow on the thread!

Thank you to register in the Turkey business directory and if you are hiring, you shall post an ad in the Jobs in Turkey section.

Thank you,
Marjorie

.................................................................................................................................................

Same thing for all who are looking for a job, please drop an ad in the Jobs in Turkey section as well.

Thank you,
Marjorie
(Topic Closed)

Closed