What is your favourite destinations in Vietnam?

Hi everyone, for me
Top 10 amazing attractions in Vietnam is:
1. Sapa - Ha Giang moutain
2. Ha noi capital
3. Ha Long bay
4. Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng national park
5. Hue ancient capital
6. Hoi An ancient town
7. Da lat cool moutain city
8. Mui ne beach
9. Ho Chi Minh city
10. Mekong Delta ( tropical fruit garden, floating market ...)
what is yours?

[Moderated: Not appropriate on the forum.  Thank you]

For me I just went to Mui Ne and I love the beach there. Just the long drive thats the downside haha

It's a pity most of the destinations have major pollution problems

If you love food especially Vietnamese food then HCM city is the place to be. The city offer many eateries from local to international also. As for local flavor, there are from all over the country cuisines.One of my favorite is escargot noodle soup Bun Rieu Oc.
I have a review at sensesofvietnam.blogspot, the restaurant in HCM is very good.

1. Ha Giang- the far north of Viet Nam, to me by far one of the most beautiful sites in Viet Nam. Endless valleys and mountains.

2. Nha Trang-Cam Ranh: if you fancy lying on the beach under the sun, then these long  clean beautiful beaches as well as other beaches alongside of Mid-Viet Nam is the best place to be. For Nha Trang, the beach along Tran Phu st is good enough. For Cam Ranh, I would reccommend Binh Hung island ( not Binh Ba island because as far as i'm concerned this island is only accessible for VietNam citizens).

3. Phu Quoc island and Con Dao island : as beautiful as Nha Trang and Cam Ranh, but these 2 are far South of Vn. Con Dao is preferable if you wanna visit some historical sites.

4. Da Lat : best weather in the entire country and all year round comfortable. With beautiful sceneries and nice weathers, cheap clothes, nice food, nice people, this is the best place to be for a relaxing vacation. I just keep coming back.

5. Saigon : here for the food, for easy ways to have fun, for nice people and for making a living.

6. HaNoi capitol : like an older brother of Saigon, somewhat traditional, antiquated. Super hot in summer, perfectly cold in winter- spring. Good place to explore and have fun.

I love the beach in Hoi An. Destinations with beach is what I love most. Beach and sandy is what  I look for.

Jasmine Smith- Writer at Find Vietnam (findvietnam.com/)

colinoscapee wrote:

It's a pity most of the destinations have major pollution problems

Not all the destinations mentioned above have pollution problems. Like the Ho Chi Minh, it's very clean destination and many tourist are going there including me!

Jasmine Smith-Writer at Find Vietnam (findvietnam.com/)

sensesofvietnam wrote:

If you love food especially Vietnamese food then HCM city is the place to be. The city offer many eateries from local to international also. As for local flavor, there are from all over the country cuisines.One of my favorite is escargot noodle soup Bun Rieu Oc.
I have a review at sensesofvietnam.blogspot, the restaurant in HCM is very good.

I have eaten myself of those restaurant's you mentioned and I can say, it's true because all of the dishes they serve are delicious and most importantly, affordable on the budget for back packers like me! Please no advertisement!

Khoa.Ha.Tran wrote:

1. Ha Giang- the far north of Viet Nam, to me by far one of the most beautiful sites in Viet Nam. Endless valleys and mountains.

2. Nha Trang-Cam Ranh: if you fancy lying on the beach under the sun, then these long  clean beautiful beaches as well as other beaches alongside of Mid-Viet Nam is the best place to be. For Nha Trang, the beach along Tran Phu st is good enough. For Cam Ranh, I would reccommend Binh Hung island ( not Binh Ba island because as far as i'm concerned this island is only accessible for VietNam citizens).

3. Phu Quoc island and Con Dao island : as beautiful as Nha Trang and Cam Ranh, but these 2 are far South of Vn. Con Dao is preferable if you wanna visit some historical sites.

4. Da Lat : best weather in the entire country and all year round comfortable. With beautiful sceneries and nice weathers, cheap clothes, nice food, nice people, this is the best place to be for a relaxing vacation. I just keep coming back.

5. Saigon : here for the food, for easy ways to have fun, for nice people and for making a living.

6. HaNoi capitol : like an older brother of Saigon, somewhat traditional, antiquated. Super hot in summer, perfectly cold in winter- spring. Good place to explore and have fun.

Your tour  in Saigon will be completed if you miss eating a steaming bowl of Pho which is served with flat rice noodles in a beef broth that usually takes several hours to prepare. Banh Mi, a tasty, filling and most importantly quick to prepare, these sandwiches are perfect for fast paced Saigon life. Com Tam, also known as broken rice. It originated from left overs of farmers but now it is served in many restaurants in Vietnam. Bun Thit Nuong, brightly coloured and fresh in flavour noodle dish.

These are the destinations I love most in Vietnam. Certified beach addict.

1. My Khê aka China beach near Danang, east coast
2. Thuan An Beach, near Huế, central coast
3. Cua Dai beach near Hoi An, central coast
4. Bai Sao beach, Phu Quoc Island, southwest coast
5. Lan Ha Bay, Halong Bay, northern Vietnam
6. Minh Chau beach, Quan Lan Island, northeast coast

Hagiang & Mu Cang Chai in North
Hoi An in Central Vietnam
Pleiku & Kontum in Central Highland
Of course Saigon & Mekong Delta in South

Cheers