Job in tourism on Cayman island

Hello everybody,

I am Italian I am 25 years old. I have achieved the degree in Tourism in my country two years ago. At the moment I am in Scotland where I am studying English in order to gain a higher qualification of the language. In June, after the end of the course, I dream of moving to Cayman Islands in hope of finding a job in one of the amazing tourist facilities as a receptionist or any kind of job which involves interaction with people from all over the world. I speak fluently three languages Italian (mother tongue), Spanish and English.
I would be very pleased if anybody could help me with some useful tips and I am sure you will. Thanks in advance.
Best regards,

Claudio

Claudio. The best place for you to start is "Cayman New Resident" - an online magazine that you can find on Google. Your major problem here will be our Immigration system, which requires that all migrant workers be indentured to specific employers. I have blogged about this from time to time (see my website), though only in general terms. If you will ask me specific questions - on this thread - I will be glad to answer them as best I can.

Thanks Gordon. You have been a great hand. I rewrite you as soon as I will have more specific question. Speak soon.