Why my add are deleted ?

I just shared 4 add this morning .

2 in French
2 in English

Both were the same add in Looking for roomate and room for rent.

The only one left is the one in english in Room to rent .

I'd like to know why you guys delete my add as they both doesnt appear in english and french section .

Thank you for your answers

Probably because we don't permit ads in our open forums we have a CLASSIFIEDS section for that purpose. Also this is an anglophone forum so an ad posted in any other language would also get deleted.

Scroll up to the top of this page and read the PERU FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT. It will help you keep from making such mistakes in the future.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Both ads were posted in the classified section.

Also , as you might know, the adds in the French section dont appear in the English section and the other way around.

If someone have a more accurate answer , it would be gladly appreciated .

Thank you for your kind answer .

Were they actually deleted, or just haven't appeared yet? Ads posted in the the CLASSIFIEDS, JOBS, and HOUSING sections DO NOT appear immediately they are reviewed by Expat-blog administrative staff. If they are unacceptable for any reason, you will be notified. Their aim is to review all submissions within 48 hours, however it will take longer if you posted the ad on a weekend.

Does this clarify the situation for you any better?

Cheers,
James

Hello JF,

I would like to inform you that the 2 Room in Barranco / Miraflores has been validated.

I would request you to post again your advert for the flat share.

Kindly note that its better you contact us by private message if you have any problem instead of the forum.

Thank you
Yuveshen

[ Topic closed ]

Closed