Why saudhi minstry of labour aprooval dealy?

hello every one im from india i selected kfmc hospital my intervew done on 17th june 2014. i got offer letter in dec-18/14. till now i dint recive visa i mail to kfmc hospital but they pepole are telling that still we are waiting for minstry of labour aprooval...how many days it will take for minstry of labour aprooval im feeling very sad...

Hello ask123

I am sure you will find relevant infos in our Visas for Saudi Arabia section of the forum as this issue has been discussed several times there.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

ask123 wrote:

hello every one im from india i selected kfmc hospital my intervew done on 17th june 2014. i got offer letter in dec-18/14. till now i dint recive visa i mail to kfmc hospital but they pepole are telling that still we are waiting for minstry of labour aprooval...how many days it will take for minstry of labour aprooval im feeling very sad...

Hello ask123,

No need to post twice the same question on the thread if you are not having answers yet.

Just be a little patient, sometimes it took some while before members start interact.

Thank you,
Marjorie