Hello Kuwait - looking to share an apartment

Hi,

My name is Billy.  I am 32 yr old Male from Ireland and have been living here in Kuwait for about 6 months.  This place is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.  Always up for meeting new people from all walks of life.  Have a keen interest in sports, especially Rugby.

Right now I am in the process of looking for a place to live.  Looking to share an apartment so if anyone knows of a good room going, please let me know.

Have a great day.

Billy

Alright Bud. How's a going? I've been out here a year and a half and Kuwait is what you make of it.

Don't know if your interested but there is football once a week where expats meet up to play. It's a good social scene as well.

Let me know if you're up for it.

Alright Mate..  Good thanks and yourself?

I might be up for playing a bit of football, work permitting.  When and where do you play?

there is also gaelic football (Kuwait Harps) and Rugby (Kuwait Scorpions).

both are active and have pages on facebook, find em and enjoy

Hello Billy

Concerning your accommodation hunt, I suggest you drop an advert in our Housing in Kuwait section of the forum

Kenjee
Expat.com team

Thanks legacy..  Been trying to make it to the Scorpian's training but work keeps getting in the way.  Appreciate the advice..

Hey Billy!

Have you found a place yet? I have a friend looking for a third roommate in the Maidan Hawally/Shaab area if you're still looking let me know and I'll pass along his contact info :)