Looking for friends

Hai i am gesa, i'm 26 year old looking for more friends. I'd be happy to meet up drink coffie or dinner sometime.

Regrads

Gesha :)

Hi Gesha. I am also looking for new friends and love coffee.
Chris

Hello maybe we can be friends

Hello all

Just as reminder, kindly note that Expat.com is mostly a forum for exchange of information to help expatriates worldwide and not a dating site.

I urge Gesha to report any private messages if ever any of them happen to be by men seeking dates.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

SO CAN I MAKE FRIEND WITH YOU?

Vo Bao Thanh wrote:

SO CAN I MAKE FRIEND WITH YOU?

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting. It is considered rude and the same as shouting.
Thank you for your understanding.

Oh , I am sorry, my computer have some mistakes

Hi all.
I am sorry to disagree with Kenjee.
As  male if I placed an ADVERT for myself seeking friend(s) then I would be banned  immediately for soliciting.
Why should girls be allowed to?
I agree with Kenjee that the ONLY information on these pages ought to be of use to ALL readers.
She is ASKING for a DATE pure and simple - whether it be with a boy(s)/girl(s) we do not know. Ban her!

ExPats is full of people TAKING for themselves.  Such articles should be banned.
ExPats should be about GIVING not taking.  SHARING for the common good.

And please could we have 2 sections for JOBS (and everything else)
- one for those wanting/taking  (this will be 90% of entries and is of NO INTEREST TO ME or most people)
- one for those offering/giving (only 10% of entries but USEFUL to EVERYONE)

I am pretty fed up with the people who use/abuse this website.
BAN ALL TAKERS - only ALLOW GIVERS!

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

Just as reminder, kindly note that Expat.com is mostly a forum for exchange of information to help expatriates worldwide and not a dating site.

I urge Gesha to report any private messages if ever any of them happen to be by men seeking dates.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team