Help a brother

I am Ed from Kenya,I am looking for work in Australia.I have been struggling to move to work there for two years yet all that happened  to me is  agencies ripping me of money.Have lost to almost 10,000 USD.Its so sadi am a citizen of Kenya and I have worked in Kenya and currently in Dubai.I have specialized on business management having a work experience of 5years having worked with big companies like UNILEVER KENYA, P&G KENYA and THE NOLFOLK  HOTEL KENYA.Any work for me I can do,I jus love Australia with my all.Please someone can you hear me? its an SOS

God bless you.

Muguroh wrote:

I am Edwin from Kenya,I am looking for work in Australia.I have been struggling to move to work there for two years yet all that happened  to me is  agencies ripping me of money.Have lost to almost 10,000 USD.Its so sadi am a citizen of Kenya and I have worked in Kenya and currently in Dubai.I have specialized on business management having a work experience of 5years having worked with big companies like UNILEVER KENYA, P&G KENYA and THE NOLFOLK  HOTEL KENYA.Any work for me I can do,I jus love Australia with my all.Please someone can you hear me? its an SOS

God bless you.

To work in Australia you will first need a work visa. You will have to have qualifications and experience that is acceptable to the immigration department. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au  or check with the Australian Embassy in Nairobi. 

Unemployment is rising here now as companies are downsizing.

Australia is not a cheap country to live in. For cost of living numbeo.com

Hello Muguroh

I also suggest you read our articles in the Living in Australia guide : Work in Australia

Kenjee
Expat.com team

thanx a lot for the advice,,, I wonna try it out,I will visit the Australian embassy tommorow

so its hard to get a job with my qualifications?

Kanjee ...thanx I will do that thanx for reply I don't wantvto give up