Physios in Milan

Hi I am a professional dancer here in Milan currently suffering fro very painful shin splints! Please does anyone know a good physio?

Grazie Mille

Kimmy x

Hey Kimmy,

bizzarely I can actually help you with that one as I play a considerable amount of football I often pick up injuries that need pysio help.

I would personally recommend the Sport Clinic (close to Palestro tube stop) they are expensive but very good (professional footballers go there).

If instead you are looking for more of a cheap and cheerful job what I would do is go to a large gym / sports centre that offers physio service and ask if they offer physio service and how would it cost without necessarily joining the gym (some might do this).

Finally what I have found that works quite well (though it can back fire) is use the services of "SPORTS MASSAGE" these are not physio trained ppl but if you find the right one they are knowledgeable enough to do an OK/GOOD job. I use these ONLY if I am SURE what I need done to my legs and muscles. Basically you are a bit prescriptive with the person as to what you want as opposed to going there with a problem you don`t know how to solve.

Hope this helps!
Niall