OMSB Prometric Exam for General Dentistry

Hello everyone,

I am writing the OMSB Prometric Exam for General Dentistry next month and i would like to know the following:
The book to be referred to prepare for the exam.
How many MCQ,s will be asked during the exam,duration of the exam, passing percentage,pattern, type of questions.
Is there a website i could refer to get specific detailed information on OMSB
Any inputs regarding the OMSB(Oman Medical Specialty Board) exams is extremely appreciated.

Thanks,
Apex

70mcqs.
passing 60% i.e. 42/70.
Duration : 2hrs.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.
Is there a specific site to refer?
Any specific subjects, topics or books that you can suggest?
When do we get the results?

results r immediate..books,m myself searching coz m appearing for exam as well..if u knw,kindly let me knw!

Hi..can anyone pls guide me with how to apply for oman prometric dentist exam..?

You can apply through prometric.com
Search facebook for groups and pages called 'prometric exam for dentists' or 'SLE exam'. You need to study the same questions of the Saudi exam.

Hello m a dentist. I m preparing for the prometric exam . Do I need a sponsor to register for the exam?

U dont actually need a sponsor to gv exam..but it better u find one.
coz validity wil b only for 6months,n by that tym if u dnt get a sponsor,ur exam result wil go waste!!

Is there negative marking in written exam?

nope..there aint!

Hi I would like to know about pro metric exam details for general dentists for Muscat . I want to know the pattern of exam  no of questions and theory or viva and pass marks. Any Center is there in riyadh  . Pls answer me in detail

hi doc,
can u please elaborate the type of questins asked for ur viva
thank you

hello doc ..can u help me with some viva questions and how to prepare for it.

@aryan the dentist

I don't have a sponsor yet. I'm planning on appearing for the exam on 1st.what should I fill in the employer section? . Kindly help.