Looking for english expats in Oman - Paddy and Cathy

Hi there,

I recently met with Paddy and his wife Cathy in Portugal. They are both english expats currently living in Oman.

I have an urgent message for them regarding their recent trip to Portugal. If you know of Paddy and Cathy please ask them to send me a private message via Expat.com.

Thank you,
Phil

There are many  "Paddys" and many many many "Cathys" in Oman . I wonder whom to contact with...    :/

Please allow me to laugh a bit, Hahahaha. This is like looking for mary n john. Anyone can be paddy n cathy.atleast provide more info like last names, occupation, company

Hi Schaz and Mariamns,

I appreciate that the details provided are vague and it is rather like looking for a needle in a haystack, but unfortunately I have little else to go on.

The known facts are:
- they are a married english couple called Paddy and Cathy
- Paddy is 58 and retired/due to retire very soon
- they visited Portugal last week in order to view properties for sale
- they have two dogs (!)

Perhaps this information will ring a bell with some of their friends in Oman that read this forum and we'll manage to get in touch.

Regards,
Phil

I hope that  "Uncle Paddy" and "Aunty Cathy" manage to get into this forum and see all this.

Any contact number would have been a great lead to search, while this limited information ain't help much as many many of the people in their 50s and 60s own 2 or 3 dogs.