Expats in the Philippines, what do you do here?

Hi expats in the Philippines, may I know what do you do here?

As I have seen, there are:
- People come here to work in office.
- People come here to retire.
- People come here to teach a language.
- People come here to study.

etc.

Who are you among them OR you do something else?

Retire

yes, I am here in Cebu coaching 14 pro boxers.....also taught school here and in Thailand....

Retired near Tagaytay,

Enjoying the company of my gorgeous wife,exploring, visiting, relaxing, working around the house, movies, eating out, etc. and counting my many blessings.

For the seven months that I am here (October to April) I play tennis 5 times a week , Monday to Friday mornings and than I try and get in a game of golf on the weekends.
Also during those seven months my girlfriend and I try and get in 3 to 4 one week trips to different places in the Philippines.
The rest of the times is spent living a life just like I would be doing back in Canada but without the cold and snow. 😄

I run a small business here. My company contracts / subcons glass windows and doors for homes, offices and stores.

It's a trade passed on to me by my parents. I also managed their shop for a few years before going to the US. So, I had a lot of experience running this type of business.

It's profitable, but I wouldn't recommend it to an expat. Lots of competition, difficult to manage people, inventory and scheds, One would definitely lose money if he / she doesn't have a good background / knowledge of this business or hire untrustworthy people.