Suggested Areas to live

I am moving to Kuwait soon. I will be working at al Adan Hospital. What neighborhoods should I be looking at for a flat? I don't want to exceed 500 in rent, and need three bedrooms (unfurnished). Thanks for any input.

Mahboula or Mangaf.

Mahboula is where I'm moving in August, I've read it is nice there but the areas employees get housed are far less appealing and generally 'under construction'. Is that still the case, or is the info out of date?

Thanks for your help

Well, Mahboula is a residential neighbourhood packed with high rise buildings, many of which have been just completed or are in the process of being done. The entire country feels "under construction" though. :)

Depends what your expectations are, there are no old run-down buildings as far as I am aware, but some are nicer that the others. The area is crowded though, but the rent prices are more affordable than elsewhere.

HI

Abuhalifa, mahboula , and mangaf are the areas near to adan and in these localities you can get accomodation,

i am jacob residing  here for around 15 yrs now , If need any assistance feel free i can guide you .

regards

jacob

Thank you Ribosom. I'm really looking forward to moving. I'm not expecting luxury, just somewhere I can call my own that's relatively hassle free!

I will also be looking for somewhere and someone to play squash with that's nearby, but I'm sure there is another forum for that!