Singaporeans in Ottawa?

Have moved here for the past year and a half and would like to make friends with any fellow Singaporeans here in ottawa :)

Hello hlee223

Hope that some Singaporeans out here will soon contact you. I invite you to participate on recent threads in our Networking in Ottawa section of the forum to meet other expats around.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Found the profile this Singaporean based in Ottawa.
https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php … mp;lang=en
Perhaps you can connect with her.

Hi lee, I am here too. Keep in your search loop!

Hi,
I am from Singapore, not originally born there though... But I still consider Singapore is my home town since I lived there for 20 years (a big chunk of my ) before I moved here ... I would like to connect with any Singaporean out there and to ease off my homesick syndrome.....

Thanks,

Wen

Hi Wen,

Is that why your nick is "Stateless"? I am not in Ottawa (yet). Perhaps someday. I am in Halifax though. So if you're ever in this neck of the woods, do drop by a note. I guess coffee would be great.

Cheers,
Philip

Philip,
Yes, I moved so many times in my life until I feel lost in state. So I called myself a stateless people. Haha. Which part of Halifax do you live? My brother - in- law lives there too. We are going to visit them this weekend! Hope to see you and your family. Cheers!

Wen