Renovations/Translation

Hello, I have been in Budapest for over a year now and have been helping a couple with their apartment renovations in regards to getting work done as I speak Hungarian but the young couple do not. I have been able to get a good and reliable group of tradesmen together that work at a good rate and are fully qualified. If any one needs help in any way I am happy to offer my help in translating and sorting things out as I am free most of the time and I enjoy helping people.
Let me know if there is anything that someone needs help with or translation with.
I am located in the 1st district and happy to meet and go through with what you may need.
:-)

Hi Aries25au,

Much thanks and please know that we really appreciate that you are offering your help to other members on the Forum. Also feel free to register yourself in this section here ----> Translators and interpreters in Budapest in the Budapest business directory :)

And just for your information please note that free advertising is not allowed on the Forum - not saying that you are advertising but just as to inform our members here on the Forum :)

Again thank you :)

Have a good week end !

Maximilien

Ok, thank you.
:top:

there is a new fb group that started this week that is exactly for this purpose:
facebook.com/groups/1744545679105015/