Looking for a friendd - any filipino living in Sault Brenaz?

Any filipino member here that lives in sault brenaz??

Hello roxanne27 and welcome to Expat.com :)

As a new member we encourage you to tell us a bit more about yourself. What do you do in life and your name might be a great starting point to make friends :)

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

roxanne27 wrote:

Any filipino member here that lives in sault brenaz??

Hi! I'm a Filipino too but I live in the departement of Yonne. Sometimes we go to Lyon because my husband has relatives there.

Take care.

oh thats nice how long did you stay here? Im a cebuana.  is it near in our place which you had staying?

Where are you ?

hey! cebuana then ako.. well be moving somewhere in Lyon nxt month! im looking for a friend then :) lets keep in touch?

roxanne27 wrote:

oh thats nice how long did you stay here? Im a cebuana.  is it near in our place which you had staying?

It was only 3 days, Christmas holiday. Lyon to Sault-Brénaz is like 45 mins by car. I can understand Cebuano and Bisaya.

Ms Denn wrote:

hey! cebuana then ako.. well be moving somewhere in Lyon nxt month! im looking for a friend then :) lets keep in touch?

Hi! I'm not Cebuana but I can understand Cebuano and Bisaya. I have been to Lyon. Lovely city!

Hi Roxane,
I am not Filipino, I am french, but my wife is from Philippines, Cebu. We are currently in KSA but come very often to France to see my family. We were there 2 weeks ago. I wish we can meet one day to see how we can assist each other. You may add me to your FB friends : smith.jacky56. Looking forward to chat with you