Hi.. looking for friends in ho chi minh city.....

Hi...I am Archie a lawyer moving to ho chi minh city this may for project. Would love to make few friends But most importantly I would love to learn Vietnamese. I know English and French.
FYI I am Indian born, studied and working in London.

Hello Archie90,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to invite you to browse the different discussions available on the Networking Ho Chi Minh City so that you can make new friends.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi !!
I would like to make friend with you if u don't mind. I also would like to find  friends to exchange knowledge and experience in life and work and everything. Nice to meet you and have a nice day.
Thuy Nguyen , Let's add my facebook:  xxx. Hope to see you in short time.

ok. sure.
Thanks.

Hi Archie, nice to meet you, if you want to study Vietnamese, we can exchange language also. im living hcm city & working for entertainment company. i realy like english but my English ability not really good so i'm happy if we make friend together.

Hi archie!
I'm Duy, nice to meet you!
At present, I live and work in HCMC. I love sports. I also enjoy meeting new people. If you want, we can make friend and exchange languages. Plz contact me, Email:xxx
Best regards,
Duy

Hi,
I m Francis, 39 year old, men.
I live in D5, HCMC
Nice to meet you, Archie.

Send me a PM when you get here if you would like to hang out. I own a small business in Saigon and am studying Vietnamese at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities.

Hi,

My name is Sammio & i'm from India. Looking to set shifted to HCMC very soon within this year.......

As always need a socialize group to keep awareness regarding my surroundings, exchange knowledge be friends

Hi Archie,

That's nice for making friend and exchange language. Just PM me when you reach here then we can meet up.

Sincerely,
Ann

Hi, it's nice to make friend, please feel free to contact me. Have a nice day.

Hi Archie!
I'm a local in HCM city. You can call me David. If you want to learn Vietnamese or just find a friend for coffee or drinks, feel free to contact me (by sending me messages).
Have a nice day!

Hey guys I give utter thanks for all such replies and I would be arriving in hcmc on 9th May and I have been offered a accommodation and a car. I have been told that south Asians are famous for their hospitality but first time I am seeing this on the far east so I am grateful for every help. So why don't we plan something on 11th May. Just asking if it is possible then please we can meet up for coffee or beers.....
I would greatly appreciate if I even make couple of great friends for my stay and for lifetime......
Please people need some suggestions.......

Hello,

I am new to the forum and also will be going to Vietnam at the end of June. (HCM) I am graduating this year and will be going to Vietnam for a tefl training and practice. I am looking for people who would like to make friends with me and tell me more about vietnam. I am currently living in the Uk

hiii is der any one indian live in go vap