Felt in love with thailand and looking to move over there soon!!

Here I am people!! looking for a life-turn around the world, felt in love with thailand and looking to move over there soon!!
Anybody suggesting me something? everything will help for sure!!
By the way i know a lot about moving to spain because i actually moved there!! so, free to ask!
cheers

V

Hi Vestat,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Thailand forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members.

Please feel free to have a look at the topics on the forum for more information.

If you have some specific questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Where in Thailand are you thinking of? I also have a Spanish base, but thinking of creating one in Thai somewhere for a few months a year. Ian

How about some idea's of places to visit in spain that are not crowded with Tourist? And if you really want to move to Thailand, why don't you test drive it first for 6 months, then see how you feel. Patrick

Will the prospective employer wait? Probably not.

Give it a Test Drive first 6 months, or you might be sorry.

thailand4me wrote:

How about some idea's of places to visit in spain that are not crowded with Tourist? And if you really want to move to Thailand, why don't you test drive it first for 6 months, then see how you feel. Patrick

Fully agree with what Patrick said.

Coming to Thailand as a tourist is 1 factor and you get to see all the goodies. But to live here is totally different subject to which city; urban or suburban; type of house; traveling time to your usual place; communication signal strength; your preferred choice of food etc

Probably missed the opportunity by not being available for the job immediately in Chiang Mai anyway.