Im planing to go to thailand to study english

Hey dear friends,

Im planing to go to thailand to study english.i hơpe Thai goverment universities have glasses where teaching english for forgeiner.Do you know any school, please share.

Anybody suggets me to study at thailand or Philippines is better?

thank for your advise!

Hello lovedesign126,

Kindly note that I have created a new discussion from your post on the Thailand forum for better views and interaction.

I would recommend you to have a look at the different discussions available in the forum Schools & studies in Thailand so that you can try to gather some information while waiting for members to counsel you.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Among Thai universities, Chulalongkorn University, Thammasat University, and Mahidol University have the best reputations. Kasetsart University and Assumption University are also well respected within Thailand. Webster University (Bangkok) and Payap University (Chiang Mai) are American-accredited, which means that your degree will surely be recognized in the US.

You can find all relevant informations about studying in Thailand in the following link : http://www.studyinthailand.org/

The Philippines is gaining notoriety as a destination for foreign students, especially because the top universities in the country teach nearly all of their programs in English. Some of the top schools include the University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University, the University of Santo Tomas, and De La Salle University. The Philippines is particularly popular for students interested in studying medicine for an affordable price.

Malaysia also offers quite a few English-language graduate programs through locally run universities such as Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, as well as some through foreign universities such as Australia's Monash University, and Curtin University. Even Vietnam has a few English-language MBA programs which are run in conjunction with foreign universities.