Citizenship by descent

Good day

Can somebody please help to clarify this for me? My mother was born in Namibia in 1954, but they moved to RSA in 1958. I'm born in RSA, will it be possible for me to obtain Namibian citizenship by descent?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Reon

Reonoost wrote:

Good day

Can somebody please help to clarify this for me? My mother was born in Namibia in 1954, but they moved to RSA in 1958. I'm born in RSA, will it be possible for me to obtain Namibian citizenship by descent?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Reon

I suggest that you contact your nearest Namibian Embassy or Consulate for information. A Google sesrch wiil find their contact details. I did a quick Google search and found this site which has the forms needed for am application such as yours.
    www.namibian.org.za/consular.htm

Ek is sl 14 maande besig met dieselfde , moenie  eers  daardie forms invul. Jy mors tyd , sluit aan by die FB blad " wat sê die wet In Namibia " en laat hulle jou raad gee . Daar is baie hoops waardeur jy moet spring , sterkte

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello Dalenecoetzee,

You are posting to an Anglophone forum. Out of consideration for all of our members would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY here.

If you wish to post in any of our 5 language-specific forums (English/Spanish/French/Italian/Portuguese) you can access them by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the forum page and selecting the desired language from the drop-down menu.

Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated by all.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team