Moving to Vietnam

Hi. I am moving to Vietnam on 18 March. Looking for work as an English teacher. Would love some advice on place to rent ect... Thanks

You can check on Apartment in HCMC

Hi Justin,

If you want to settled in Saigon , perhaps we can help you out. My wife is part -time real estate agent.

Regards

Hi,
I'm Jenny.I'm an English teacher in Bien Hoa city.Where are you going to stay in Viet Nam? Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh,Vung Tau.....You should post your specific location in Viet Nam and your certificates.It is easier to give you some suggestions.Welcome to Viet Nam!

Cheers
Jenny

If you live in Ha Noi.
You had better live in Tay Ho Dist (Xuan Dieu Street, To Ngoc Van Street, Dang Thai Mai Street) because there are alot of westerners live .

If you want to live in dist 1 you should go to my topic here:
https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/v … 50--m.html

Hope this help!

Hello Jenny
Yes sorry i realized I didn't put where I would be staying. I am going to be staying in Hanoi
Thank you

Hi there!
Welcome to Hanoi! May I ask where you are from & if you have found a place to stay? You can send me a private message & we can get together; I may be able to help you with housing & teaching jobs!

Welcome to Hanoi!

If you require specific assistance, i would advice you to send PMs to get better response.

Some are able to help but they will be seemingly advertising their services for free so is not very appropriate to respond via this public channel.

Browse through this blog in Hanoi Section and you should have a good feel who is able to assist you.

Here's wishing you the best in your new venture!

:D

Welcome to Vietnam!

Where will you live? If Saigon or Ho Chi Minh, you can apply for a job at ILA. One of my customers is working there. You can email me at [email protected] for more information.

For a place to live, you can check out smileyapartment.com. They offer serviced apartments for rent in district 1 and 8, HCMC, at $300-650/month. Good luck!

My 90m2 apartment has an available room. You can check it at: https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/v … -lake.html

Hello Justinedoyle,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to suggest you to have a look at the Housing section- Housing in Hanoi to see whether you can find a proper accommodation.

Thank you
Yuveshen