WANT MAID FOR MY KIDS

ANYBODY SEEKING THE JOB OF MAID OR HOUSE KEEPER?

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You can post your offer in the more appropriate place which is the green banner above the page.
The forum is not designed for these kind of posts.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello

@AmieC : welcome to Expat.com

As suggested by our Expert, please drop an advert in the : Personal and household services jobs in Gambia section

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

THANKS

Dear AmieC,

Thank you for your posting. I am a dutchman, graduate (2 Master titles) University trained researcher (historian) and teacher. I visited The Gambia in december to engage my darling, who now lives there. I am looking into the possibility to settle in there lateron, I cannot do that now. Perhaps in the meantime, a job as maid for your kids can be a good option for my fianceer now, she knows how to manage and loves children. She is a hairdresser herself, and is a fine woman. I would like you to give me more info, in what place the work needs to be done, the working hours, or if its an intern work providing her a room. About what salary can be expected, such kind of things. This kind of work can be god for her in preparation for my coming to her later.I didnt tell her about this maid work probability, and I just saw this add recently.By myself, I already wrote made some blog articles. I wrote in here, to find out what is the best way to stay with my fiancee, what papers are needed for a long term staypermit, such kind of things. I like you to give me more inormation, then we can proceed and exchange our info, like email adresses. Thank you, and have a nice weekend.
Regards.

Dutchman56

@ Dutchman, I think its best to communicate in private.

kenjee wrote:

Hello

@AmieC : welcome to Expat.com

As suggested by our Expert, please drop an advert in the : Personal and household services jobs in Gambia section

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Like kenjee suggested above, all those looking for a job and those who want to recruit should post an ad in the jobs section please.

P.S I am closing this thread as the forum is not the appropriate section.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed