Just moved to Sydney :)

Hi everyone, I've seen a few posts from people who have just moved or are just moving to Sydney and I am in exactly the same boat as you guys! I literally arrived here 2 days ago from Glasgow (and seem to have brought the weather with me!) and I love the place but know no-one!!

Any of you guys who will be here soon, please feel free to get in touch and we can meet up :) Anyone who is already here - please feel free to get in touch as well :)

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi AnubisUk!

Welcome to Expat-Blog! :)

Check out Sydney Expat-network where you can start by establishing new contacts and make new friends.

Regards,
Sheetul

Thanks! I'll have a look! :)

AnubisUK wrote:

Hi everyone, I've seen a few posts from people who have just moved or are just moving to Sydney and I am in exactly the same boat as you guys! I literally arrived here 2 days ago from Glasgow (and seem to have brought the weather with me!) and I love the place but know no-one!!

Any of you guys who will be here soon, please feel free to get in touch and we can meet up :) Anyone who is already here - please feel free to get in touch as well :)

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi David

I'm in the same boat as you! Although I am not yet in Sydney though.. Currently in New Zealand but will move in a month or so.

You are already in Sydney right? How are you finding it?

What 12 month visa are you on if I may ask?

I will be in Sydney later this week for about 10 days to check out some places. What area's would you recommend to look at living?

Cheers,

Rinus

Hi guys,

I'm in a similar boat. 32 year old Scottish guy here just about to move to Sydney for a new job at the start of November.

So if anyone wants to grab a beer and explore the city a bit I'm very interested.

I think I'll put up my own post and mail you guys (although the site isn't allow me private mails until I have posted a few times of the forum).

Cheers,
David

Welcome on board David :)
What are you upto in Sydney? What are your hobbies? This will surely help you to make accurate contacts!

Hi :)

I see a few of these posts are old now but if anybodys out there drop a line back... Id really appreciate hearing from you.

cheers

Shelley

hi everuone
I am Tunisian I will move to sydeny this year to Study English I would like to know friends from there.bye