Need help chosing Bilingual International school HCMC

I'm looking for a bilingual international school in HCMC for my son and I found only two choices BCIS (Bilingual Canadian International School) and AIS (Asian International School, IPS primary school, AHS middle and high). While the facilities of the first one easily outshine the one of the latter one, AIS seems to have more international connection, is older and has more students. AIS fees are about half BCIS ones.
Help needed in the choice, time is running out.

Seamad, maybe you should surf first)
Not sure that you will find non-advert reviews here. You should contact schools directly IMHO.

ishcmc.com/
renaissance.edu.vn/
renaissance.edu.vn/
ssis.edu.vn/

Prices are available there.

AlexDoan,

I've been surfing long time, already visited both schools and the day after tomorrow I'm back with more questions. I hoped that some teacher could give an "internal" advice. One school is showy, teachers are all graduated in Ontario and there is some kind of control from Canada, but when asked if there are summer courses abroad they answered that there has been only one, afterwards there were suspended for lack of participants.
The other one has 10-11 location, 9000 pupils etc.
Difficult choice.
Got prices and from one school schedules.

As far as "bilingual"...I think the canadian school and BVIS are the only ones...

The other schools mentioned above are not bilingual:

Renaissance
SSIS
ISHCMC

Seems to me that also this one is bilingual
asianschool.edu.vn/