Looking for French native speaker for private lessons

Hi!  I have been studying French for the past two and a half years (between Level A2 to B1) and am looking for a native speaker to help me, on improvement in pronunciation and speaking, in particular.   It would be ideal if we could meet up at a convinient place in town on regular basis around 1.5 hours, around 5:30 to 6:30 once or twice every week in principle.  The rate and schedule can be agreed upon our first meeting if the class seems effective. 
Please drop a line if you are interested in!

Hello Ken BKK,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I will advise you to get in touch with the french teacher who posted here : Language classes in Bangkok section.
Also note that you can drop an ad concerning your search in the same advised section.

Good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello , yes i would be interested to give French lessons . I am in Bangkok now . Live in center ( sumkhuvit ) . My mobile [Moderated: for security reasons do not share phone number on the thread please.]

Thanks Pcourt for your response.  I am however working with another teacher already now.  I may contact you if I need your help in future.   

Best, Ken

Hi..

I just saw your advert and I am interested as I am a native french speaker.
Please let me know if you still looking for someone.

Yours

Fred

Hi Fred,

Please note that this is an old thread (2015). I'm afraid you won't get any response.

However, you can still drop an advert in the Bangkok classifieds should you want interested members to contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Oh :o ! ok.. nevermind.. I was happy to read your mail anyway..

have a nice day