Real Estate Investment in Cyprus

Hello !

Recently My family is thinking to buy house at Cyprus one of the reasons is PR and the other that Cyprus is amazing country.

I have been there plenty times but as tourist where I only see hotels and beaches, my question is how is life there, what are the negatives of life there, and extra costs that real estates companies doesn't tell us about?

Thank you,
Rashid Haddadin

not sure there are any but i suppose there are....

id be careful if buying a house..... rent for a while first to ensure you like it enough here to invest substantial sums of cash in housing,..... its hard for people to sell at the moment...

i dont know about hidden things that agents hide as we have used two here in 7 months and both have been fabulous..and fair. even our landlords have been ever so good = both english though

registration is easy as is getting the utility bills  sorted out, in your own name and paying the same rates as locals... we havent experienced any of the issues we came across in Malta so for us its been a fab experience so far

Of course your decisions will be based around where you want to or expect to live and whether you are going to work or if you need to....

good luck

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is prohibited , please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct