Anyone for tabletennis?

Yes.

this is an open challenge.

I'm bringing my bat, so if you think you can handle the lightning pace and wicked spin, let me know.

i'm well out of practice tho, so anybody to train with and do tabletennis drills etc with of an evening would be good?

dont all volunteer at once...

:cool:

Is that tennis or what? If it is, I'm not used to play that kind, although, I could kick some ass in a tennis table. I really need to learn the real one.
Good to see you here, Saqib.

Ramon,

Table Tennis is aka PINGPONG by many in the newer generations.
I used to play before but I doubt my aching bones and bad back will allow me send to those sizzling fast serves anymore..... still willing to try. You cant get too excited if you beat me, anyways?

you are ON! need to let you last time i played was 2 years ago , but i still own when it comes to table tennis , when and where!

I think Saq is the best man to do the logistics for the event. Watch out here come the proud pingpongers

musicman wrote:

Table Tennis is aka PINGPONG by many in the newer generations.
I used to play before but I doubt my aching bones and bad back will allow me send to those sizzling fast serves anymore..... still willing to try. You cant get too excited if you beat me, anyways?

Don't underestimate your 'aching bones and bad back,' mm.  Seems to me you did just fine bowling! :)

Saq-81 wrote:

Yes.

I'm bringing my bat, so if you think you can handle the lightning pace and wicked spin, let me know.

i'm well out of practice tho, so anybody to train with and do tabletennis drills etc with of an evening would be good?

Hey Saq,

I am not good at TT but will give it a go.

Tell me where and when?

Anil

oh my!! what a response!

firstly, Ramon the tennis i refer to is of the TABLE variety.

MM, Khalid, Anil - you're all on.

I need to get to Ryadh first, though!

current estimate is the third week of september.

I only have one bat (but what a bat!) so make sure you have your own.

will find a place with a table when i get there. before trouncing y'all :)

i do love that game

Saq-81 wrote:

I only have one bat (but what a bat!) so make sure you have your own.

What sort of bat? Blade rubbers etc? just curious..

Ramon1990 wrote:

Is that tennis or what? If it is, I'm not used to play that kind, although, I could kick some ass in a tennis table. I really need to learn the real one.
Good to see you here, Saqib.

Ramon,

sadiq, the mechanics is same like tennis the only difference is the area where u will play the game..
as the name implies, u'll be playing tennis on the table.

but don't even think that u'll be stepping on the table then play the game..:D:D:D

for tennis, the court is field..u are familiar with that right?
but for table tennis instead of field.. it is the table.

u shouldn't let the ball from your opponent to hit your area twice..it will be a point for him..

hope this could help you..:):):)

nothing like a good challenge....

Im ready to play....

Let me know when and where and you are on..

ziad08 wrote:

nothing like a good challenge....

Im ready to play....

Let me know when and where and you are on..

Im ready now mate!

my visa isnt tho - so its down to my employer... :(

Just bring along your Ping and we will bring along our Pong

MM - :blink::blink:  TMI  :lol::lol::lol:

musicman wrote:

Just bring along your Ping and we will bring along our Pong

doesnt 'pong' mean stink in australia?

are you trying to tell us something MM? :)

i donno, i was never a convict i mean not yet

musicman wrote:

i donno, i was never a convict i mean not yet

:lol::lol:  What is this?   Chop, Chop Square calling?  :/

i bet they wont give me an Aussie visa if they see this thread? a Scot friend of mine in Oman was refused one cos he jokingly asked whether he needed to have a criminal record to get the visa when answering the visa application form where the question was posed... poor feller

Saq-81 wrote:

Yes.

Dear friend, if you are still interested in your challenge, I will be glad to fight, let me know if you agree

@ehabb3, this thread is dated 2010.:rolleyes: