Phone card for international calls.

I was wondering if anyone knows how/where I can buy a phone card for international calls - in particular to Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai.  I use a Samsung galaxy smart phone.  I've never bought a phone card before so I really don't know what to do or where to buy the card.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Use Skype its free and buy an STC data card only for calls and chat..
You then can use Line..Viber..watsup etc

Thanks, but some of my friends don't have SKYPE and that's why I want to buy and use a phone card.  Also the SKYPE connections are often not so good.

Have you ever tried ifoneplatinum voip, actionvoip, jumblo voip or dilse voip all these calling cards you can find in jeddah and even you can purchase balance online through credit card.

Thanks so much for the advice.  I'll try!

where area in jeddah you live ? It is also easily avialable at Bakalas and mobile shops. first you check for their rates to your country from their website which one is cheaper then you can decide which one to bye.

Thanks so much.

SKYPE bandwidth is curtailed in KSA and that's the reason for poor quality of voice and video calls.

There's an app Fring, which gives you almost free calls (very nominal charges) to 50 odd countries on mobile phones and landlines. The other person need not to be connected to Internet or wifi. But there is a free usage policy to it.

Good luck :)

Thanks for that!