Seek Business Partner for Online Afro Beauty Store

Hi All
I am searching for serious minded individual to join me in setting up ecommerce store selling Afro Beauty products to the black French market.

These people are regular visitors to the UK for all their afro beauty products need due to lack of variety for afro cosmetics product in France. I now plan on setting up the online store to meet this demand and untapped opportunity

What I require is someone who has an understanding of the black French market and how we can market the website in France.

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Ese

Bonjour
Hello
your project sounds interesting
I can accompaign you to reach this market.
I make pay of course my service
Sincerely

are you available on Skype. My ID is ***
Thanks
Ese

Hello Eoron,

Our public forums are not intended for advertising of any kind. You should be placing your (free) ad in our CLASSIFIEDS section under "Looking for business partners". You can access them by clicking on the CLASSIFIEDS tab in the green banner at the top of the page and then "Post an ad".

Your ad will remain current there, unlike here in the forum where it will continue to move to the back pages as new topics are posted. Also you can give more details and safely post contact information, which is something we strongly discourage in the open forums for obvious security reasons.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi
Please advise what exactly you will be able to do for me.

If you would like to discuss further I am available on Skype also. My skype ID is ***
Please also take a look at the site -sweetfacecosmetics.com

Thanks
Ese

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello EORONSAYE,

I am closing this thread and i invite you to please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Business partners classifieds in France, where you will gain from more exposure.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed