Good Day to my Kabayan,
Once you received your Yellow Paper from Istiqdam then it means that you can start to process the Visa Stamping of your dependent in Saudi Embassy in Philippines thru the use of an agency.
Its very simple, this is what i did.
1. I went to Armstrong Resources Corporation and look for Ruby +63 999 993 5662
Their Office was located at Shaw Boulevard cross Edsa, behind the Star Mall.
They open at 8:30 am - 4:00 pm - Monday to Friday
2. I gave all the documents needed to Ruby
- Original Passport of the Dependent
- Original Birth Certificate
- 1 pc Passport Size Photo
- Passport Copy of the Sponsor
- Iqama Copy of the Sponsor
- Marriage Contract
3. Then i pay the visa processing fee of 80$ per person
4. Since i am living in Negros Occ and i dont have much time to wait for the releasing of the passport, i just ask them a favor to send it to me by lbc and just gave them the money for the shipment.
5. After 3 days, i got the documents thru LBC with the visa stamped on their passport.
I fully recommend Armstrong to handle the processing of your documents.
I am really happy with their good and fast services.