Apartment checking: District 2, 5, 8, 9, Tan Phu, Binh Tan, Binh Chanh

This post is my own opinion since I have a chance to visit those places. No advertising intention.

1. Homyland 1 and 2: 10m driving to Long Thanh-Dau Giay highway or Nguyen Huu Tho Avenue (swimming pool, gym, kindergarden)

Those locate near each other and quiet modern. Homyland 1 has a large yard with full of trees in front of it. Very clean and well-design. I like the serious security there, especially the captain. I visited an apartment which was rented by a Japanese lady. Just that apartment is for lease now. 7 500 000d/month with basic stuffs and you will just pay 1/2 fee in the first month. I forgot how much management fee but a motorbike costs 60 000d/month. 5000-6000d/m2. You can contact 0167 387 8942 (Ms. Hong) to see if there is any apartment available.

Homyland 2 is very new.. Even you don't have to pay for management fee cos they are still selecting managers. It is quiet gorgeous and high quality. The rooms I saw have the kitchen near the door and the door camera is next to it. The price for renting is around 7 500 000d/apartment (2 bed rooms). You can contact 0128442 2103 (Ms. Nhung) cos she is working there.

2. Parcsrping (swimming pool, gym)

The same street with homyland buildings. Finished 1 year ago but look like 5 years old. I guess it is because of the color. It has a swimming pool but 600 000d/month. Safe, a bit modern, nice view but low ceiling. The room I was recommended is 6.5m including apartment fee for 1 year. Another room costs 9 000 000d/ month with full furniture. Once again if I have a choice, I prefer Homyland 2 with that renting

3. Ehome 2 and a building nearby.

Because those buildings locate in rural area so the renting is cheap but also clean and lovely. I saw an FPT office in the basement so the internet supply company can be FPT. Around 4 000 000d/month. I checked a house with basic furniture in floor 8 and this has 1 floor with 2 bedroom. The price is 4.500. 000d/month.  Another apartment in the same floor but different block is just 2 700 000d/month but no furniture.. Total management fee is 210 000d/month and usually include in the renting

But no supermarket around. The main street can be fixed in some years.. Still very economical for anyone who works in dist 2 or 9.

Another new building near there just has one apartment available. Its outdoor design is nice but no thing special insides. The apartment I visited is dark. 4 500 000d without management fee.

4. Carina plaza - Peridot apartment

The building is 2 years old but it looks like 8 years old insides. I saw many bricks broke and the renting is 6-10m/month. Water and electric are basing on government price. I saw many foreigners here and really don't understand why cos there are many nice apartments nearby with cheaper price. Contact: 090 286 12 64 (Ms. Trang agent)

Peridot apartment: 5 minutes to drive to Vo Van Kiet avenue. I didn't see many people living there. The same nice view with Carina. The price is 4 500 000d/month-2bed empty room without management fee. The design is quiet old-fashionable.

5. Ehome 3- Le Thanh building

The design is not as good as ehome 2 but the area is totally new. One block has 8 floors. The other block has 10 floor. Its location is much better than ehome 2. Very windy. Management fee is 230 000d/month but usually include in renting fee. Water and Electric: government price. The price is around 3000 000d/month - 4 500 000d/month without furniture. Near there is a wholesales market so the food is quiet cheap. Internet: VNPT, FPT. Cable TV: SCTV. Contact: 0963646263 (Mr.Tuan agent)

Le Thanh building is near Ehome 3. The apartment is quiet small, like a room. 34-50m2/apartment. Full furniture apartment just costs 4 000 000d/month. Quiet cheap!

6. Lotus garden and Golden Dynasty in Tan Phu
Lotus Garden is full now. The price is 9 000 000d/month-2 bed rooms. Just one apartment available. Also look modern but I don't like it.

Golden Dynasty: Cantonese style. The corridors have a lot of images on the walls. The design is warm and lovely.  6 000 000d/month. The agen is quiet helpful and nice. Contact: 0918248373 (Mr. Tinh agent)

**If I don't post any contacts of the  building, means the apartments I checked are recommended by owners. I prefer not publishing their numbers.

Thanks for your reading.

Regards

Hi,

7. Truong Dinh Hoi apartment

Today I came to Ehome 3 again. I was showed a 66m2 apartment with most neccessary furnitures( except AC) and the price is 4.500.000d/ month, not including 250 000d management fee monthly.. I asked the managers there, the price for an apartment like that usually is from 5500000d to 6000000d so this apartment is quite cheap. The problem is the factory next to it. It makes some noises until night.

Another real estate came and took us to another block towards a small lovely park of children. There is a 1 bR apartment with no furnitures but costs 4200 000d/month. The same apartment costs 3550000d/month.(no management fee) but a bit noisy cos it's towards to another blocks building. Rubbish is taken by its own elevator while water and electric numbers are showed on a window of your apartment so you dont need to look for torch to see those numbers.

I saw some expats there and sure there will be more in the future.

I drove around and stopped at Truong Dinh Hoi Apartment- 5minutes from Ehome 3.

It is also new 100%. It is much more modern than Ehome 3 and the apartment looks like homyland 2. While ehome 3 was built with an open windows and you have to order some glasses to prevent the noise, but here has a door near the kitchen so you can grow some small trees there. It also has balcony and the kitchen is also well-built.The price is 5000000d/month, not including management fee. The total stable fee is 6000d/m2, 80 000d/bike. Nice view. Not as quiet as ehome 3 but it is not noisy. I notice a small bridge and the water section was high although it was noon so this area can be flooded. Not sure but you can check.   I will update the contact later.

***I visited another Le Thanh apartment today. It has supermarket, bookstore and many things nearby. Everything can be acceptable except the apartments. Outsides is new but insides is old. Small but the renting is 4000000d/month. I have heard another building of Le Thanh just finished setting up. The renting is 2 500 000d/month with 1 bedroom.

Regards

Note: I just found that if we make 1 year contract, the real estate agent will have our 1 month renting as commission. So ask them to ask the landlord to decress the renting.. They usually can decrease 500 000d_1 000 000d/month if you ask.