Offer Letter & Visa process of Saudi Arabia Recruitment

Dear Sir,

I had recieved  the scan copy of Offer letter(QA/QC electrical Engineer) from the concerned Saudi company after 15 days of interview through the recruitment consultant & after that I had sent the signed copy to the recruitment consultant who had forwarded to Saudi company & as per the recruitment consultant & the Offer letter they had again sent to that complany for final client approval of Saudi company at which I am selected which I had not recieved it & it is amost 1 month back I had sent the Acknowleged copy of Offer letter.How many days it requires for process & then again how many days for Visa Please guide me in this matter

Dear Sir,

I had recieved  the scan copy of Offer letter(QA/QC electrical Engineer) from the concerned Saudi company after 15 days of interview through the recruitment consultant & after that I had sent the signed copy to the recruitment consultant who had forwarded to Saudi company & as per the recruitment consultant & the Offer letter they had again sent to that complany for final client approval of Saudi company at which I am selected which I had not recieved it & it is amost 1 month back I had sent the Acknowleged copy of Offer letter.How many days it requires for process & then again how many days for Visa Please guide me in this matter

Reply if any body knows anything on this matter

mab1986 wrote:

Reply if any body knows anything on this matter

Patience please.
Members are not online 24/7 to answer posts. It is the weekend and they have other commitments like family and friends.

Hi mab1986,

Meanwhile, i invite you to have a look at the topics here : Information on visas in Saudi Arabia.
You might find some answers to your questions.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: