Advice for Pakistani students in UK having visa troubles

Hi, most of Pakistani students in UK having visa troubles, those people who's visa is finishing in next 6 months or expired  already, i might could give them some better advice.

mudassir_sh wrote:

Hi, most of Pakistani students in UK having visa troubles, those people who's visa is finishing in next 6 months or expired  already, i might could give them some better advice.

If you do have some advice then please post it here so that others may benefit from it too. I do note that you are living in Ireland.
Thank you.

Every single person has its own circumstances. I cant write the whole book here that if u r facing this trouble then do this and if u facing that trouble then do that. If you u dont want to ask me then i am not forcing you to ask. Yes i am living i am Ireland then so what.

You r not Pakistani and not even student in uk so this blog is useless for u. Better ignor it.

Hello Mudassir,

I understand you have good intentions and you are offering help and guidance to Pakistani students who may have a visa issue. I also appreciate a valid point you just made that there could be thousands of possibilities in one's visa and it is practical to sort out a real problem rather than to list them all.

Nevertheless I found your tone rather harsh and rude. I find it rather embarrassing when I see a fellow Pakistani who leaves a questionable impression. I found Pakistanis to be very friendly, loving and caring people during my  recent visit to northern Pakistan. Where in the world you will meet some one half an hour ago in a restaurant for the first time in your life and find out minutes later that he paid your food bills too before leaving the restaurant?  :) 

Coming back to student's visa issue, I am sure you could help them with your advise.

Where in the world you will meet some one half an hour ago in a restaurant for the first time in your life and find out minutes later that he paid your food bills too before leaving the restaurant?  :)

Can I answer that question?

In my country!

Yes of course we are friendly and hospitable. Anyway i was not meant to be rude.  :)

mudassir_sh wrote:

You r not Pakistani and not even student in uk so this blog is useless for u. Better ignor it.

Maybe if you understood the reality of the internet, then you can understand why he said that?

The reality is, it's infested with scammers, and this site is no exception. You already know that. People come along and offer 'help', with questionable motives. I've received many offers on this site via the private messaging systen. I keep telling them, if you have any 'help', put it on a public thread for all to see. No need to keep it behind the scenes and hidden from view. It's a bit like them taking someone into the alleyway and offering something. I rather encourage them that it's done in view of the public. To come out in the open, and tell us, who they are, how they can help, what appropriate experience/qualifications/position they have. Anyone who is legit, shouldn't be afraid to do that. But as expected, most tend to run-off, once you don't show willingness to deal with it in private. It appears to me that you want to offer your services in private, and that's probably why stumpy said to post it here.

k u are making it very complicated. you saying that if u are professional then tell ur qualifications and and what services i am providing and bla bla. Look dear i am not a professional or not having any qualifications in this field. I was only trying to share my personal experiences some of them face personally and some of them i saw happening to the people around me. Thats why i mention Pakistani students as well, because most of them students college went close and even they have valid visas but they still be thrown out of country. And few people have visa and attending college but living in fear that what gona happen next. If some one facing these kind of problems and went to lawyer to ask something he will charge 100 pounds and will give him that kind of advice from which he will make another 1000 pounds from the same guy. So i am not saying not to go to lawyer but discussing the case with a person faced same kind of circumstances give a good handful knowledge about situation.

The topic of this thread is "Advice for Pakistani students in UK having visa troubles"

EB is an open forum where members share information and give advice to other members. The information is posted on the forum for the benefit of all not just one person. So if anyone has information or advice that could benefit others with regard to the topic then please post it here.

FYI. I have  worked along side people from many countries including Pakistanis when I was in Afghanistan and in Peshawar and NWFP.

Having said that lets get back to the topic of this thread.

Please keep your documentation up to date... now everybody happy. :D .... i dont know how to tell you guys in visa situation 100 different kind of troubles people face and all of them has their own circumstances. What sort of information i should write here i dont know. I cant write here until some one ask question about something. ..

If i ask you tell me about australian visa system. Then your next question which kind of visa, which kind of category, if visa rejected then what objection they raise then some one can tell how a person satisfy that objection efficiently and with minimum effort. Plz try to get the point. We are just doing an endless argument.

mudassir_sh wrote:

k u are making it very complicated. you saying that if u are professional then tell ur qualifications and and what services i am providing and bla bla. Look dear i am not a professional or not having any qualifications in this field. I was only trying to share my personal experiences some of them face personally and some of them i saw happening to the people around me. Thats why i mention Pakistani students as well, because most of them students college went close and even they have valid visas but they still be thrown out of country. And few people have visa and attending college but living in fear that what gona happen next. If some one facing these kind of problems and went to lawyer to ask something he will charge 100 pounds and will give him that kind of advice from which he will make another 1000 pounds from the same guy. So i am not saying not to go to lawyer but discussing the case with a person faced same kind of circumstances give a good handful knowledge about situation.

I didn't say any of that. You're making it un-necessary complicated, by failing to understand what has been said, in your rush to post a response. Relax, no need for the knee-jerk reaction. All I'm saying is if you have anything relevant, in order to give you some credibility, tell us about it. I didn't say you need to be a professional. All we see is a random guy, recently joined the site, and immediately posting offering to help. Which is typical of scammers. So I tried to do you a favor, by advising you what to do, to differentiate yourself from those folks. It's regarding a serious, potentially life-changing issue. Visa advice can't just be taken from anyone! You need to demonstrate that you can be trusted to impart accurate information. You're not doing a good job of that at the moment.

@XB23 > you already gave your opinion. Thank you.
-------------------------------------------

Hi mudassir_sh > thank you for offering your help to members here. As this is an open forum, please do not hesitate to you share some information, share your experience on the forum. Everyone can benefit from it.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Definitely, when some one will ask i will reply on the forum.

[Moderated: Off topic]