Sat Morning Coffee meet in Jubail (Al Shaiki Hotel near Jubail Center)

Hi Guys,

I new in Jubail and only one month old in this Country. I have seen some good networking stuffs and meet up post in other parts of Kingdom like  Riyadh and Jeddah.
I live in Jubail and want to be  part of a nice group where I can gossips and kill time on weekends. If some group is already existed then quite good and let me know otherwise new one can be formed.
So I request the expats live in Jubail and nearby area please respond and suggest more better ideas.

Hello Jitendra84

Regularly participating on threads in our Networking in Jubail section of the might will keep you connected with new members seeking friendship in Jubail area :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Tell me a time, how I recognize you and what we will talk about.

I show up next week, tomorrow I have an appointment

this sounds great.. please drop me a message in my inbox if any progress for this plan.

Hi Guys,

Idea after making this group is to knowing each other and plan activities and trips on weekends. Lets meet on next saturday

why on Sat? y not on Friday? pity on me 6 days job can't join

We should make whatsap group for gathering

Hey , welcome to Jubail

I am local lives in Jubail . If you like to know more about Jubail , Just connect me on whatsapp ****

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct