Anyone who's looking for a baby model?

can anyone tell me a modelling agency for babies here in shanghai?
thanks..

What? Your baby wants to model what? JW

what's that ?

How old is your baby? a girl or a boy? Have you done this before or just wanna try here? Your baby is a mix?  Just a basic question....

Hello, this is Sara. I am an agent representing many advertising companies in Shanghai. I have a lot of cases right now which need foreign models. You don't need to be exceptional in any way - sometimes it helps, sometimes it hurts. Positive attitude, responsibility, good health, and good grooming are all that is required.

If you are interested in making some extra cash doing part-time modeling you just need to send me your details. My email address is [email protected]. Please send a few photos and info about your age, country of origin, availability, and any languages that you speak.

Hi Sara,

this thread is one year old ... I guess you should post in the classifieds section > jobs

thanks

Hi Sara,

I came by your post and I am interested.  My son just turned 6 months and he is Korean/American.  Looks very mix (me, I am Korean and my husband who is caucasian).  I'm interested in getting him modeling because since he was born people ask me if he models because he is a very pretty baby.  I started to consider it now because of his funny personality.  He is so animated and photogenic!  If you are interested please email me and I can send you more photos.  [email protected]

Best,
Samantha

Hi Samantha,

The post is 4 years old for info. :whistle:

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

hello ,im Rita ,the kids model agent in shanghai ,we are always looking for kids to do modeling jobs ,we are intrested to work wity your baby ,please send your baby informations to us ,*

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing personal contact infos as well as doing publicity of services not allowed on forum

Hi there !

What is the name of the agency u are working at? I'm interested, but I need more details.

Thanks

@ Cami1025 > To who are you talking to please? As a note : this topic is from 2010.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum. You may register services in the business directory freely.

I came by your post and I am interested.  My daughter just turned 7 months and she is Chinese/Egyptian  Looks very mix (me, I am Egyptian and my husband who is caucasian).  I'm interested in getting her modeling because since she was born people ask me if she models because she is a very pretty baby.  I started to consider it now because of her funny personality.  She is so animated and photogenic!  If you are interested please email me and I can send you more photos

Welcome to the forum Asmaa Ismail

You have posted on and old (2016) inactive forum so will probably not get a reply.
For reasons of security ( especially females) please do not post any contact details here on the open forum.

:cheers: