Its hard to move :( Im all alone :-(

Im new in town and i really need some friends to talk to and hang our with.. its hard to move to another covetry and have nobody to talk to:( '
Hope i will hear from some people soon..

Welcome on board maria danmark!

hvad så..hehe jeg også fra danmark..jeg bor i danmark 2 år..jeg kommer fra filippinerne..hehe im also new here in swden..malmo..i hope we can meet each other..call me or sms me +46736939740

oups! rlenezucena :) would you mind writing your post only in English, please? thanks

awwww.. :-) sorry moderator...hehe...i forgot ^^ have a good day to all...

i'am christelle .a cameroonian, aged of 26,spinter.i would like to continues my master to sweden.
i'am still in cameroon n  i'm looking for a friend who can be in touch with me every time.i'm so lonely.my number is 0023770606391.n my e mail adress is :[email protected]
i'm waiting for ur sign.
your krist

hi
i hope maria ur fine, if ur not busy and u have some free time we can talk and become good friend and about me i am here in linkoping university as a international student. same alone here
waiting ur reply have a great week
Regards

Hej everybody and welcome in Sweden. I would be nice to have your closer city (Uppsala, Stockholm, Sundsvall e.g). So we could organize some friendly evening in a bar or restaurant. See you soon ;)