How to get visa for studying in Toronto?im from pakistan

Hello experts i have one question? i am from pakistan and i need to study in canada but my father live in saudia arabia and job in saudia arabia but i need student visa so can i get student visa from saudia as a guardian of father? so please tell me

Hello umar656565 and welcome to Expat.com

Since you participated on a thread inactive since 2012, kindly note that I created a new thread from your post on the Toronto forum to help you get more interactions.

I invite you to browse through articles in our Living in Canada guide to gather some infos as well as browse through threads in our Schools & studies in Toronto and Visas in Toronto for more infos.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

If students wish to be considered under one of the approved exempt categories, they must provide the official documentation necessary to support such a request. Original documents must be presented each term of enrollment. Photocopies of documents are not acceptable. All documents presented in support of consideration for exemption, or if requested as proof of status, must be submitted to the Enrollment Services and Student Fees Office, Room POD-64, enter through the Library Building. If students are unable to provide the required documentation before paying tuition fees, they will be required to pay the International Fee Rate. Official documentation must be presented by October 1 for the Fall term, and February 2 for the Winter term in order to be eligible for tuition fees re-assessment.

Hi I'm from a country that doesn't require a visa to come to Canada. If I decided to take a 3 mth certificate course in information technology ,graphic designs or business admin could I apply for a student visa after this course while in Canada?