Tell me more about Malta

Hi I'm coming in Malta at 29th of March, so I'm interested about job and to rent flat for long let, can you help me ?

Do you have an EU passport or only a Macedonian one? This will determine whether you can live & work here. It's best to tell us what kind of job you're looking for. Take a look here for renting an apartment: http://www.timesofmalta.com/classifieds/to-let

Good luck!

I have only Macedonian passport, thank you for the web site, i'm looking for rental but it's difficult to find one
thanks one more time and if i need help for something i will ask you if it's ok ? :)

You can also search for "Malta Rent" on Facebook and join one of the groups that come up in the results.

It's going to be very hard for you to work here legally unless you are skilled at something that's in demand.

Feel free to ask if you need more help.

Hello dragannabuli,

I would suggest you to have a look in the section Properties for rent in Malta so that you can find a proper accommodation.

Concerning a job, I would suggest to have a look at the page Jobs in Malta so that you can create your CV.

Thank you
Yuveshen