English medium schools

Hi,

I would like to know about schools which teach in English around Beirut. My kids are 11 and 13 and am planning to move them next year with me to Lebanon. I already contacted IC, I am not sure how difficult is to get places there so would like to have more options and check out more schools. Any recommendations/info would be highly appreciated.

chers

K.

Hi Kay, welcome to Expat.com :)
You might find some interesting information in ...need advice on nursery schools. I saw some school names such as Brumana High schools (check out message #4.
Good luck
Arlette

Thank you!

I found it too and so far contacted IC and St Joseph but am hoping to hear some more opinions and suggestions or info from parental experience... all schools are mixed up o the list and its hard to now which one would be good or suitable for foreign expat teenagers who son't speak French ....

cheers

K.

can i suggest you start them on an intro to spoken arabic so they have aa head start - even if they are going to be schooled in english, arabic makes all the difference with friends and at that age they could certainly manage the basics in a few months...