Divorce application in Ho Chi Minh city

Hi,

I want to divorce with my wife in Ho chi minh city. ( we both want to divorce )   Who know please tell me, 
Where can I find divorce application in Ho chi minh city.  Where should my wife go to start applying? 

any address or website please tell, me .   Thank you.

Why you will divorce?Let che go and its finished.Vietnamese marry is not accept abroud

Thanks Amitrup, 

We want to divorce because she has a new family now in Vietnam so, I don't know why I have to keep our married.
What do you mean? Vienamese marry is not accept abroud.  I don't understand.

Thanks!!!

hi Harry,

do you still need advice on this? Divorce need to be done in court. Looking for the competent court where you guys live permanently. In case of mutual consent divorce, it takes around 2 months to complete. Hope it would help.

Rudy Bui

What is the name and address of the proper court to file for divorce in hcmc?

harry110 wrote:

Hi,

I want to divorce with my wife in Ho chi minh city. ( we both want to divorce )   Who know please tell me, 
Where can I find divorce application in Ho chi minh city.  Where should my wife go to start applying? 

any address or website please tell, me .   Thank you.

I've seen a few threads like this recently. Is it a 'buyer remorse' for the foreigners to realize the bridezilla wasn't what you'd expected after all?

"Buyer's remorse" means someone made a purchase they regret, like if you pay $1000 for a car and then the engine explodes on the way home from the shop. 

"Bridezilla" is a play on words, "bride" is a new wife, and "zilla" is from "Godzilla", the giant fire-breathing lizard that destroys cities and scares people in Japanese films.  So it means newly married scary giant fire-breathing lizard wife.