Taking my dog with from SA to Florida?

Anybody from Orlando florida? I need to know about taking my dog with from SA to Florida? What is the easiest to do this?

Hi schmorgm123,

Welcome to the forum.

I have created a new thread with your post on the Florida forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

You might check US customs to see if  your dog will need to be quarentened when you get here.  Also note that unless  you dog is in the cabin with y our  (very small dogs) there will be a ban on shipping a dog it is over a certain temp at sending and receiving airports.  Check with your air carrier on this

Bob K

There's companies that ship animals humanely. You might want to look into that--not sure how it works internationally. Just make sure you've got all the proper shots, etc.

Hello I don't know where you are with this but if you look into airlines that carry pets to here and talk to you  vet as if they are a good vet they will know or you can pay for a animal courier company who will deal with everything right down to collecting your pet from your home and taking to airport

Sorry I do not know the exact answer to this, however my suggestion would be to contact the United States AQIS for any further information if you need it but this link takes you to their site. http://www.cdc.gov/importation/bringing … index.html

Regards Helen