Living in Mendoza

You are an expatriate living in Mendoza, or you used to work and live in Mendoza?

Share your expat experience!

How would you describe life in Mendoza?

Has it been complicated to settle down, to find a job, and an accomodation? 

Is it complicated to make friends in Mendoza?

What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Mendoza?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hello All!

I moved to Mendoza two months ago from NYC and am looking for ways to connect with other expats. Any ideas or suggestions? Much appreciated!

Thank you :)

Hey, welcome to Expat.com, DDRmendoza,
Maybe the Mendoza expat network could help you?
Good luck
Arlette

Thank you, Arlette.

Good.

Yes.

Yes.

Patience. Patience. Patience.

Any specific questions, feel free to pm me at [email protected]

Suerte!

DDR,

Welcome to Mendoza, have been here 3 years.

I am a little older than you. Many of us meet at Clarooscuro Bar, north side of Aristides Villanueva between Olascauga and Martinas de Rosas 10pm om Wednesday nights. It has been an Englishpractice group for expats to help Mendocinos practice English for 16 years. Many of us are older thanyou, but we don't bite.

Hey there - thank you very much for the info! I know exactly the area you are referring to, but I haven't been to that specific place before. You all meet at 10pm, and then typically how long are you all there?

When I lived in Spain in 2005, I was an English teacher. So I guess I could be of some help to the English practice.

Usually until 1 am

Hi mendozanow

now are you continue with mendocinos practice English?? I am mendocinian and I readied about this in wine republic magazine, but I dinŽt have a time to go.

Thank you

Hi leandro and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that mendozanow will soon answer you. ;)

Regards,
Harmonie.

Does anyone know of and Enlish speaking doctor?  A GP family doctor.

I have not used him , but here is an English-speaking doctor that friends say is good:

He is working at Hospital Español and has his own practice.

Dr. Gustavo Cremades
Olegario Andrade 641
Monday + Wednesday + Friday from 14:00 (2 pm)
Tel. (consult) 428 6254
Cell/móvil: 15 417 763

leandro wrote:

Hi mendozanow

now are you continue with mendocinos practice English?? I am mendocinian and I readied about this in wine republic magazine, but I dinŽt have a time to go.

Thank you

Sorry for the delay, I guess I did not notice the request until now, and do not regualarly check this site.

Yes, the group still meets to practice English on Wednesday nights at the Claroscuro at 10 pm.

Also, Couchsurfers meet most Tuesdays at 21:30, at the Itaca cafe, also on Aristides Villanueva street, and do an hour of Spanish conversation and an hour of English, also free.

Buena suerte!

Thank you mendozanow....it is appreciated..