How to Visit Australia

Hi There,
Can anyone tell me the procedures and list of documents (requirements) to process my tourist visa in Australia.
Big Thanks

krizkimkhell wrote:

Hi There,
Can anyone tell me the procedures and list of documents (requirements) to process my tourist visa in Australia.
Big Thanks

A reason to return to the Philippines is the most important part.  Going back to a Job, a course of study or similar.

Then, an invitation from a sponsor, unless you have sufficient funds yourself to stay. And that may be checked carefully.

Birth Certificate, Bank Statements (yours or sponsor), passport copies.  Everything is listed on the application form.

This info is shown at http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/chec … urist.aspx

Documents to show you are a visitor

Visitor visa (subclass 600) Tourist Stream:

Evidence of sufficient funds, such as personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records or credit card limit.
If you are visiting relatives or friends, a letter of invitation from your relative or friend in Australia. If your relative or friend is paying for your visit, evidence that they have the necessary funds.
If you are visiting under the Tourist stream: Your itinerary for your stay in Australia.

Other information to show that you have an incentive and authority to return to your home country, such as:
a letter from your employer stating your intention to return to your job
evidence of enrolment at a school, college or university in your home country
evidence of immediate family members in your home country
evidence of your visa or residence status in your home country, and your right to return
evidence of property or other significant assets owned in your home country.

Submit the application, once FULLY complete at:  VFS Global Services Pvt Ltd (They are the authorised Australian visa application services in the Philippines).  http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/philippines/
They do NOT check your application before sending it to the Immigration department, so ensure you have everything correct.

thanks this is Big helped to me:))