LOOKING FOR JOB IN FRANCE

Dear HR Manager
I am Fajar.Aboobacker. having Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (B.B.A) from
Periyar University India. Currently working in  Emirates NBD Bank .Deira ,Dubai as sales
consultant . I worked in Vision Trading & Services W.L.L (A Division of Sheikh Salman Bin
Ahmed Group Doha, Qatar) from 09-Oct-2011 to 14-Mar-2013 as Assistant
PurchaseManager. I have experience in international business (CHINA, U.A.E and K.S.A) And i
Worked in IIFL . (Indiainfolineltd ) India from 10-Jan-2009 To 21-june -2011as Relationship
Manger . Now I am looking for fresh openings. So here by i am attaching my resume and
other details for the same. Expecting a favorable response from your side as earliest possible
Best Regards,

FAJARALONE wrote:

Dear HR Manager
I am Fajar.Aboobacker. having Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (B.B.A) from
Periyar University India. Currently working in  Emirates NBD Bank .Deira ,Dubai as sales
consultant . I worked in Vision Trading & Services W.L.L (A Division of Sheikh Salman Bin
Ahmed Group Doha, Qatar) from 09-Oct-2011 to 14-Mar-2013 as Assistant
PurchaseManager. I have experience in international business (CHINA, U.A.E and K.S.A) And i
Worked in IIFL . (Indiainfolineltd ) India from 10-Jan-2009 To 21-june -2011as Relationship
Manger . Now I am looking for fresh openings. So here by i am attaching my resume and
other details for the same. Expecting a favorable response from your side as earliest possible
Best Regards,
Fajar.Aboobacker
Contact
mob:+974 33786320  QATAR
Email: [email protected]

Welcome to EB...

I suggest you place your CV in the jobs section of the forum which is located at the top of the page. This is free and it will remain current there.

Hi,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/france/

Thanks,

Julien

Closed