Post office's in Venezuela?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows if and where there are post offices in Venezuela, mainly Cumana Sucre, does Venezuela have a postal system? Need help on sending visa documents to Irish embassy in Mexico.
Kind regards,
Kevin

Hola, Me pregunto si alguien sabe si y donde se encuentran las oficinas de correos en Venezuela, principalmente Cumaná Sucre, Venezuela no tiene un sistema de correos? ¿Necesita ayuda en el envío de documentos de visa a la embajada de Irlanda en México.
Un cordial saludo,
Kevin

Yes it exists. It is called IPOSTEL and is extremely slow and unreliable. Many things get lost.

To send documents the only reliable thing is DHL.

Ulrich
Porlamar,
Isla Margarita

Hi Kevin,

It's advisable to use a courier service, especially if you are sending documents. Mainly for peace of mind and efficiency. Ipostel can be quite slow.

Good luck and feel free to pm with any queries, I lived in Venezuela for 3 years.

Regards
LM

hi i lived in guyana, my items from asia are in transit in venezuela i tried to track it but i cant because of my spanish, is there any way i can.
#rp322652829sg      thanks
ramratan

i have a total of 9 packages

ramratan wrote:

hi i lived in guyana, my items from asia are in transit in venezuela i tried to track it but i cant because of my spanish, is there any way i can.
#rp322652829sg      thanks
ramratan

i have a total of 9 packages

What company did you use to send your packages? That is the only one who can help you. I received once a package through the national postal office IPOSTEL. They send you a notification to the address so you can come to their office and they open the package in front of you in order to assess duty. Then you pay the duty and collect your items.

What kind of package did you send?

Regards

THANKS FOR THE INFO, I LIVED IN GUYANA THE PACKAGE WENT IN-TRANSIT THROUGH VENEZUELA, OVER 56 DAYS NOW WITHOUT AN ANSWER.
it was shipped from Singapore,  iS there a way i can access the VENEZUELA POST TRACKING SYSTEM
TRACKING # RP322652829SG    AND RB922975131HK.
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP
THANKS
KAY

ramratan wrote:

THANKS FOR THE INFO, I LIVED IN GUYANA THE PACKAGE WENT IN-TRANSIT THROUGH VENEZUELA, OVER 56 DAYS NOW WITHOUT AN ANSWER.
it was shipped from Singapore,  iS there a way i can access the VENEZUELA POST TRACKING SYSTEM
TRACKING # RP322652829SG    AND RB922975131HK.
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP
THANKS
KAY

Like I said, you will need to contact the person who is supposed to receive the item and have him/she check the mail and look for the notification. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he/she never receives one. He will need to go to the main Ipostel office in Caracas and ask about their shipment.

Although at this point, my experience tells me that you are trying to run a scam in this place.