How many years has lived in Egypt ؟
how you see Egypt now ?
what you like in Egypt ?
what you dislike in Egypt ?
any city you visited ?
any city you like to visit ?
any city you like to stay ?
any Egyptian food you like?

Why should I answer any of these questions and you don't even bother to introduce yourself? :D

im Egyptian man my name is Gasser my age is 31 year i like to know how expat in Egypt
see my countery

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Like  Caty already stated, its a bit rough to ask so many questions without introducing yourself properly as a newbie on this forum.

What do you want with al those answers? Are you able to change something?

no must to Chang something but  i like to know how expat  in Egypt
see my counter y
human must learn new something how other people thing

am a nigeria. am 34yrs.  i love their food, light and water facilities, their economy is also good and there s ocupation. comppearing to other arab countries, egypt is peaceful i love that too. my best food here is macaronibashamel. what i dont like is egyptians, very few are nice but others they lie, they pretend, their sentiments to foreginers and very harmful and they lack exposure and inteligence. i dont like egyptians in a nut shell so, i dont trust them. u cant beliv it, i ve spent 6yrs here and yet, i cant speak airabic just because i dont mix wit egyptians. am truely sory but am a honest person. visitation; i ve been to canc land, hurgada, sokna,alexandrea and cairo. but i wish to visit shamashake, naw aM IN MAADI.

anne4,thumb up.......for sure you can continue,Gasser,will not get upset,he just wants to know.And so far,honesty is highly appreciated.