Spanish speaking people please help!

Hola amigos! :)

I recently started learning Spanish and as I have a 90min class once a week I think if I really want to learn this language (which I do!) I can't just speak it once a week, I found this forum some time ago and I think it might be quite useful. I am looking for some people who speak spanish and won't mind my 100 questions or my poor attempts to say few spanish words :), to hang out, spend some time together, in the cinema, whatever you like.
By the way I am 28, Polish girl, like to go out and have fun, some people even say I am funny...;) If anyone is interested to help me please email me on: [email protected]

Saludos!
Olenka

Hi Olenka!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other active members will response to you soon and hope you have lots of new contacts on the site.

Good luck
Christine

Hi Christine!

Is there a problem to send private messages here to some members, I got a message to my mailbox from a member here and tried to reply but got the bellow info:

Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent spam issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Have you presented yourself on the forum ? Please exchange a few messages with us on the forum, and we will fully activate the private message system. Thank you !

I thought if somebody sends me a private message I can reply, please help :)

Sorry for posting in on the forum but this is my only option now...;)

Thanks!
Olenka

Hi Olenka! You're a bit off-topic in this discussion :)
You should have read this topic : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238 which explains it all and the message you received is self-explanatory : just participate actively in the forums and your private mail box will be released (but please: no copy/paste messages!).

HI Olenka,

DO i have to be Spanish?

cheers,
shaz

Hi FeeAcer!

Thanx for the info, now I understand how it works. I was a bit suprised because I have never seen such system in any other forum.

Thanx!
Olenka

Hello Olenka,

I am new to ExpatBlog, and am equally a beginner in Spanish.
I'd be interested in knowing about classes available in Warsaw.

As it turns out, this week is Europejski Dzień Języków 2010 w Warszawie, 20-27 września.  If you are interested in participating in some events, please visit edj.waw.pl.

There are free one-session language classes offered, as well as film screenings. 

Best,
Annie

Hello,
My name is Kasia and I am Polish as you can tell by my name.
I have studied Spanish in different places of the world including Poland, Spain, U.S. and Mexico. I have also worked as a English-Spanish interpreter for a Middle school in the state of Missouri. I am back in Poland and would love to give Spanish classes or conversations. If interested pls email me at [email protected].
Thanks
Kasia

Hello Kstepien2! :)

You should post an advert under Warsaw classifieds by selecting the category -Classes- Language classes.

Regards,
Sheetul