Petsitting in Bangkok

We are looking for a experienced mature person to take care of our animals for 5 days, nice house in exchange, no partys, no smoking allowed.  Patrick

Hi Thailand4me,

Can you please post this ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Bangkok section? The jobs section is in fact the most appropriate section for your job ad.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Ok.

Hallo Patrick

I am desperately seeking advise. Did you import your dogs from the USA, and if so, did you encounter problems with customs upon arrival in Thailand?  I plan on moving to Thailand from  South Africa. In fact, I must report for duty April 20, 2015.   Today, I received disturbing news from a fellow South African who had to pay a bribe to get his dogs released.

I hope you will have positive news.

Regards Karin

We brought are dog on the plane from the US, we were able to keep him in the cabin with us, but there are a lot of restrictions, and you must have all your shots done first, it is best to come late into the airport 12-1 am to avoid having to go though customs with the dog and avoid the veterinary inspection.  In order to get your dog on the plane in cabin they must be in a carrier that is approved by the airline and they must be 14-16 lbs, but they don't weight them. United Airlines is the only airline in the San Francisco Bay area that would allow a dog on the plane in cabin. Good Luck to you.

Thank you for the information. Regards Karin